The undersigned company GLASS COM S.r.l., owner of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), informs you of the following, with respect to the personal data you supplied for the management of the relationship with you in progress.
The personal data collected and processed by the writer can fall into the following categories:
– identification data (personal or company details, addresses, contact details, tel., Mobile, fax, e-mail, fiscal data, other common data, etc.);
– data relating to economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, bank data, accounting and tax data, active products / services, other commercial data, etc.).
The personal data you provide will be used within the limits set and for the pursuit of the purposes relating to the current relationship, in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down:
– European Parliament Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the circulation of data;
– the directive 97/66 / CE for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
– Directive 97/07 / EC and Legislative Decree 185/99 for consumer protection in distance contracts;
– the directive 00/31 / CE for electronic commerce;
– of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) “Code regarding the protection of personal data”;
– of Legislative Decree 70/2003 on the subject of electronic commerce.
In particular, the processing is aimed at fulfilling inherent and consequent obligations in all administrative, judicial, commercial, analytical, accounting and fiscal activities:
– collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the ongoing relationship with the company to provide the Judicial Authority with any information requested;
– collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative, accounting, commercial and tax purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of commercial invoices or other documents;
– possible processing, by means of a special “profiling” process, of the personal data supplied by you, of those derived from your online navigation that can be monitored on our websites and by the possible use of telematic tools assigned to you consequently to the ongoing relationship with our Company, in order to define your business profile;
The provision of data and the relative treatment referred to in the previous points are mandatory for the respective purposes and legal obligations. The conferment is also to be considered mandatory for the performance of all the activities of the undersigned, necessary and functional for the execution of the contractual obligations. Any refusal to provide the data for these purposes may determine the impossibility of the writer to carry out the contractual relations and legal obligations. The provision of data and the related processing for profiling and sending communications or advertising material that our company may also carry out through your e-mail address or fax number, is instead optional. At any time you may object to this treatment by sending a request to the email address below. Any refusal to provide data for marketing and promotional communication purposes will not prejudice the regular execution of the ongoing relationship.
The personal data you provide will be treated “in a lawful and correct manner”, as provided for by Article 11 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”). Data may be processed using paper, computer and electronic media, using appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality. Only accredited subjects such as, for example, those in charge of the administrative and accounting department, the marketing function and the sales department, as well as employees and all other authorized persons, to the management personnel, will be able to access and thus become aware of your data. and maintenance of IT systems.
Your data will not be “disseminated” by us (meaning by this term to give knowledge to undetermined subjects, in any way, even by making them available or for consultation) except in the case in which such disclosure is the explicit objective, expressly provided for the processing of the data collected. Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, your data may instead be “communicated” by us (with this term meaning to be limited to one or more specific subjects) in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above to:
– subjects that can access the data according to the provision of the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits provided for by these rules (for example: bodies responsible for checks and controls on the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, etc.);
– individuals who need to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to perform the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (for example: credit institutions and service providers, etc.);
– our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data (for example: service companies, data processing companies, accounting / tax consultants , etc);
– subjects external to our structure, with whom we have entered into specific agreements regarding the measures to be taken to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them and which in any case will treat the data exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
The data controller is: GLASS COM S.r.l., VAT number 02562420600, VIA BORGONUOVO headquarters, 44 – 03036 ISOLA DEL LIRI (FR).
By sending a communication to the address of the data controller, or an e-mail to the address email@example.com, you can also request an updated list of the subjects named “Data Processors”.
At any time you can exercise your rights under Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) which we reproduce below in full:
Right to access personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Our website uses third party service cookies to improve your browsing experience. MORE INFORMATION
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.